Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

The Donovan Series

I read these books years ago and LOVED THEM!! I am now enjoying them again in audio form. The Donovan's are international precious gem traders. And the world of precious gem trading is ruthless in these series of books. The characters are great. The family dynamics are interesting. Each book is a stand alone. However, I rarely read books out of order.

These books were my first introduction to Elizabeth Lowell, and  I have been a fan ever since. She has multiple books in my favorite/will read again and again list. She just never disappoints. If you are looking for more of  a light romantic suspense, or mystery, I highly recommend this series. The audio version is narrated very well by Robin Rowan. I love that the same narrator is kept throughout the series. This is just one of my personal preferences when it comes to a narrated series. Whether read in ebook or paper, or listened to, this is definitely a series I would recommend!

Books in the series: Amber Beach, Jade Island, Pearl Cove and Midnight in Ruby Bayou

No comments:

Post a Comment